- Dandelion is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a diuretic.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow (choleretic).
Duration of Use
For occasional use only. If symptoms persist beyond 2 weeks, consult a health care practitioner.
(Adults): Take 3 capsules daily.
Cautions and Warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you have gallstones.
- If you have liver or gall bladder diseases, and/or intestinal obstruction, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heartbeat and/or difficulty breathing.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family).
- Do not use if you have a bile duct obstruction.
- If you have heart disease, high or low blood pressure, kidney or liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet) or are taking products containing diuretics, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions
Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate.
Vegetable Capsule shell: Hypromellose