- Collagen is the major structural component of articular cartilage in joints. Hydrolyzed collagen is produced from collagen found in the bones, skin, and connective tissue of fish. The process of hydrolysis involves breaking down the molecular bonds between individual collagen strands using combinations of heat, acids, alkalis, or enzymes.
- Collagen as a supplement has been linked to providing healthy joints. In fact, many studies have been performed to determine if collagen hydrolysates help in the treatment of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen contains much larger amounts of the amino acids glycine and proline than many other proteins. These amino acids are necessary for promoting healthy tissue growth of hair, skin and nails.
- Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen is a protein extracted from fish that is mainly used as a cosmetic aid to decrease the appearance of wrinkles.
- Ascorbic acid or vitamin C is a potent antioxidant with increasingly diverse uses in health promotion and disease prevention.
- Taurine is an amino sulfonic acid, but it is often referred to as an amino acid, a chemical that is a required building block of protein.
- Taurine is required for the production of a compound that causes more cholesterol to be excreted in bile, also taurine helps to protect the liver cells against oxidative damage thus ensuring that the liver cells efficiently remove harmful compounds.
- Taurine increases muscle contractility both within the heart and joints resulting in more powerful workouts.
- Helps to reduce joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and cartilage.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Duration of use:
Use for a minimum of 5 months to see results.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily.
Known Adverse Reactions:
May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Protect from heat and moisture.